Take the first step towards the garden of your dreams!
Following a career change I studied at KLC School of Design, achieving a Diploma (Honours) in Garden Design.
- Qualified Member of the Chartered Institute of Horticulture.
- RHS Level 2 Cert Horticulture.
- 10 years hands on professional horticultural experience including employment at an Oxfordshire manor house and Cotswold Wildlife Park Gardens.
- Currently combining garden design with looking after gardens for a select group of clients.
- Garden design influences include English woodland, Japanese gardens, Dutch and German naturalistic planting and historic designers Thomas Church and William Kent.
- A lifelong passion for gardening, ranging from part-time nursery work as a teenager to tending own garden and allotment.